Monday, December 7, 2009

OMG blogging!

it's been seven months since i've been on this site. at first blogging was just a way to stayon top of my A's in class, but now i just miss writing. When you are told to write, and given a certain time to do it writing just isn't fun anymore. I drad it... But it's what i love to do.. When you push people to do something it often drives them away from what they love the most, and right now school as a whole is shifting me away. I don't like it anymore.. I use to come to school energized knowing that I was learning something new today or it was just going to be an average class, bu now that i'm getting closer to my grad year... it just isn't for me. I'm not what I ise to be. People expect me to be ms. perfect, or do somethinh with my life, but all of my dreams, just hit reality that i'm living everybody elses dream but my own. Deep down i want to go to college and become a pediatrician, but if i have to keep dealing with this down the road... IT WONT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment