Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Boring Class

Everyday I walk into her classromm at 3:15 with great regret. Why did they put me in this class, I always wonder, knowing that there is nothing i can do about it. I'm so bored! all she ever do is talk and it goes on and on and on. we never had anything to do. She never teaches us all we do is listen. She starts off the class period talking about what we are going to do for the day, but we never get to. Then the next day she tries to do what we missed the last day due to talking, and we still don't get to it. This process goes on everyday. She complains about us talking so the room is always as quiet as a mouse. if somebody dropped a pen everyone would turn around to see what it was. In disbelief! I'm counting down the time that this class is over, 45 ore days. How can i make it? Tomorrow i think i'm going to bring my ipod, and then the next day i might just pretend sick. LOL jk. I just wish that one of her co-workers will notice, and try to help her. if i was a teacher and one of my co-workers were going to slim oyur chances at 100 percent on the SOL's I would be furious. HOT! This class is the least of my concerns, i just really wish it was non- existing.

2 comments:

  1. Shelby--you should share your concerns with the teacher, then the principal.

    So take this idea further. What makes a class good? What makes a teacher good? What makes a student good? What is a class you wish you could take? teach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I hope clary didn't get offended by that.

    ReplyDelete